Their are many kinds of video media, but don't worry we'll explain:
The origins of modern video media are too numerous to go into so were going to simply assume you want to know about the Two main types: Analog and Digital.
the basic kinds of media we deal with are:
- VHS:This is analog format and so lower quality then digital, however it is harder to alter. This type can only be played in a VHS player.
- S-VHS:This is analog format and better quality then VHS, however lower quality then digital, however it is harder to alter. This type can only be played in a S-VHS or VHS player.
- DVD:Digital Video Disc:This is a digital format,(also called MPEG II) This format is very high quality, but very easy to alter (if copied to the computer's hard drive). This can be either played by a DVD player, DVD-Rom, however it cannot be played on a CD-Rom.
- MPEG I: This is also a digital format. This can only be played on the computer, and is in a compressed data type, therefore the quality is usually weak. However it is convenient for programs like Sanction, and it also is used when the computer doesn't have a DVD-Rom. This type of data is written only on a CD, not on a DVD.
- CD: Compact Disc:This is also a digital format. Data This format is very high quality, but very easy to alter, if copied to the computer's hard drive. This is can be played in either a DVD-Rom or a CD-Rom. Higher quality.
For more information about our services, please call John Adkins at 419-242-1551.
Didn't see a Media Format you are interested in? Please call us, and we will try to meet your legal video needs as best as we can.